Quicktime Error 3285 Disconnected
I got that weird discconected error message again. Let's hope so.I don't know of any dedicated streaming hardware for H.264. It seems TCP is just not robust enough for long term streaming demands. However, I have found an option Ooh, it's under Advanced. have a peek here
Upgrade QuickTime Player to the newest version or use a different player that supports mp3 streaming (I googled "-3285" disconnected -- that actually gave some good info)posted by j at 4:58 caret-downclockcommentemailfacebookfeedgo-to-bottomgo-to-topheartlog-outmoonpencilsearch-whitetwittercoglistusermefi-shirtbracketed-plusdown-arrowhtml-bracket-lefthtml-bracket-rightslashtwo-linesboldclosehyperlinkicon_19502icon_248icon_299italicmedia1media2media4media5media7media8musicnote Ask MetaFilter querying the hive mind Log In Sign Up MetaFilter AskMeFi FanFare Projects Music Jobs IRL MetaTalk More Best Of Podcast Chat Labs Search MetaFilter… Menu Home FAQ About If so, follow the instructions below. I am attempting to stream (automatic unicast over TCP/IP) a single 300k H.264 stream to Darwin Streaming Server (multi-caster) on a dedicated T1 line.
Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by MacLemon, MacLemon Sep 21, 2006 7:59 AM in response to Scott Maiden Level 2 (450 points) Sep 21, 2006 7:59 AM in I have a Xserve G4 (dual 1 Ghz) running OSX.4 Server. Can anybody help me with this? It *should* be, but not everyone has a router.posted by Steve3 at 6:09 AM on January 12, 2006 Well, I meant surely everyone has *a* firewll.
But it's done that before. The only error message I get is "Broadcast Error - Disconnected (-3285)" . Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic You can not post a blank message.
Ask MetaFilter is where thousands of life's little questions are answered. This is also the reason I cannot use other video converters at the moment. Had to restart the program. This discussion is locked Scott Maiden Level 2 (325 points) Q: QuickTime Broadcaster Error - Is it the Broadcaster or QTSS or network?
Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by MacLemon, MacLemon Sep 19, 2006 1:34 PM in response to Scott Maiden Level 2 (450 points) Sep 19, 2006 1:34 PM in Kinda surprised folks have not jumped on this thread. I wonder if this type of thing is actually a problem for the DV bridge. I give up (tried QT alternative too, and Steve3's suggestion).posted by dash_slot- at 4:10 PM on January 12, 2006 « Older Experience with girichoko? | Verizon Wireless Broadband, the bees knees?
Support Apple Support Communities Shop the Apple Online Store (1-800-MY-APPLE), visit an Apple Retail Store, or find a reseller. Not quite ready to say this problem has been "solved" but close. We were streaming H.264 only as plain MPEG4 would not have met our bandwidth restrictions without serious danger of massive dropouts. (A different story, not QuickTime's fault.)With a Testbild (bars and Hmmmmnnn.
Anyways, I can't see any reason to use TCP/IP except for firewalls. navigate here Albook G4-1.25ghz, Mac OS X (10.3.8) Posted on Sep 18, 2006 9:01 AM I have this question too Close Q: QuickTime Broadcaster Error - Is it the Broadcaster or QTSS or To use HTTP streaming: In QuickTime Player, choose Preferences from the Edit menu, then choose Streaming Transport from the submenu. October 6, 2007 Quicktime: use streaming or http?
- I get crashes with MPEG-4 and h.264 of various but rates.
- I'm unicasting to a Darwin server.
- Streaming-server-users mailing list ([email protected]) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: This email sent to [email protected] _______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list.
- Apple Store Mac iPod iPhone iPad iTunes Support Search RE: The notorious -3285:Disconnect [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] RE: The notorious -3285:Disconnect Subject: RE: The notorious -3285:Disconnect From:
- It seems to crash or go stale after a certain amount of time.
- Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Scott Maiden, Scott Maiden Sep 19, 2006 7:00 AM in response to Scott Maiden Level 2 (325 points) Sep 19, 2006 7:00
- The price is not too steep for the things it does and there even is an educational discount which brings the price to a very attractive low.MacLemon Helpful (0) Reply options
- I too have noticed some trouble with static images.
- Sites MetaFilter AskMeFi FanFare Projects Music Jobs IRL MetaTalk Best Of Podcast Links Home FAQ About Archives Tags Popular Random Wiki Search Chat Labs Members Sign Up Log In Search MetaFilter…
I guess thats thanks for nothing!Post by Noel PatonTry asking the question in an XP newsgroup!--Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2004, Win9x)Nil Carborundum Illegitemihttp://www.btinternet.com/~winnoel/millsrpch.htmPlease read http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm on how to post messages to NG'sPost All posts copyright their original authors. I may also test with different DV bridges too. Check This Out Thanks!
But there is an alternative Product to QT-Broadcaster called WireCast. You might have just clicked on spam or a phishing link Now-DNS Free DDNS